Hack Forums BALKAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum za sve hackere sa BALKANA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

dating websites,smtp,rdp,mailer,zeus botnet,spyweares................................................

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
quality1stuff

dating websites,smtp,rdp,mailer,zeus botnet,spyweares................................................ Empty
PostSubject: dating websites,smtp,rdp,mailer,zeus botnet,spyweares................................................   dating websites,smtp,rdp,mailer,zeus botnet,spyweares................................................ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 1:27 am

Yahoo!mesenger:quality1stuff
I'm Vallery,Russia, and introduce myself as honest and serious hacker who is here to provide a variety of quality stuff and at an affordable price.
I have a rich stock in quality tools for spam, offer assistance to beginners, hold viruses that can steal information from other computers that are infected, replace things purchased if you are not satisfied (but I assure you that you will be satisfied), accept payment by perfect Money or orders over $ 50 accept western union.
Back to top Go down
alltools

dating websites,smtp,rdp,mailer,zeus botnet,spyweares................................................ Empty
PostSubject: WE ACCEPT PERFECT MONEY!   dating websites,smtp,rdp,mailer,zeus botnet,spyweares................................................ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:04 am

Now you can buy the best spam tools from this site: fullzshop. net
Here you can find the best tools and professional personal!
Buy one product and if is not good i will replace in maximum 1 hours!!
WE ACCEPT PERFECT MONEY!!
We waitting there!!
Back to top Go down

dating websites,smtp,rdp,mailer,zeus botnet,spyweares................................................
Page 1 of 1